Results of Connect
The main results of the project will be:
- Researches youth policies and models of active youth participation, and existing practices in cross-sectorial cooperation between NGOs and policy-makers, in all participating countries;
- Creation of regional youth NGOs networks, at least 1 in each partner country;
- A digital Platform presenting good practices of cooperation, aimed at facilitating interaction between the different NGOs networks;
- Implementation of one international training course, two seminars, and 9 job shadowing for a total of 87 youth workers who will be the multipliers of the tools and best practices on active participation;
- Realisation of 16 local events, 8 small-scale events, and 1 large-scale international closing event, involving around 2000 stakeholders in the partnership countries.