Le 4bis, a place of information and expression for all young people.
– A documentation center: reliable information and documentation on trades, housing, jobs, leisure, culture, transport, daily life, citizenship, rights, health, international…
– The SÄS, reception point for young people (prevention, health information)
– The PILJ, Youth Housing Info Point,
– The D-CODE, Point access to the rights of young people (until 5.30 p.m.)
– Cultural and civic spaces to express themselves and carry out these projects:
Le Kawa, a café like no other to discuss, participate in workshops, express yourself, share your projects and give your opinion!
A performance hall available to all young people to organize concerts, screenings, residencies…
Free exhibition spaces adapted to all the arts!
– Initiatives and cultural action hotlines to find out about aid, volunteering, community life
– The 4bis-IJ is also a highlight (forum on orientation, international mobility, summer jobs, housing weeks, the Quartiers d’été festival, etc.) where young people can be involved.