YOUSARDINIA (Yourope Sardinia) is a cultural association, founded in June 2011 by a group of young people with extensive experience in the world of associations, particularly in the promotion, development, and organization of international projects and events.
The main objective of YOUSARDINIA is to support and promote the integration and development of Sardinia within the international context.
To achieve this macro objective, YOUSARDINIA pursues a series of specific objectives:
– Supports the internationalization and multiculturalism of Sardinians;
– Promotes youth mobility in Europe, volunteering, and associationism;
– Works to promote the values of culture, innovation, and creativity at the local, national, and international levels;
– Favors the learning of foreign languages;
– Favors the development of personal and professional training;
– Promotes the values of European active citizenship within civil society;
– Favors dialogue and collaboration among youth associations at the local and international level.
In carrying out their projects, they collaborate with:
– Local and regional authorities,
– NGOs, cultural associations, social promotion and volunteering organizations
– Research centers, universities, vocational training institutes
– Informal groups of citizens
– Companies, organizations, and unions
– Cultural, economic, social, and tourism sector organizations.