The data controller of the Youth Dialogue Website Platform website is Angelica Perra (Controller’s email address: email@example.com)
Types of personal data
Youth Dialogue Website Platform collects, processes and uses personal information about Users (i.e. the person browsing the Youth Dialogue Website Platform website and using the Services offered) based on the contract concluded between the parties and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). The information may include any data that you use to enter as a User, use, or voluntarily give when using the Services of the site (such as for example email, name,), or, respectively any other information that becomes otherwise accessible by the Youth Dialogue Website Platform as a result of requesting and using the Services, as well as any information provided by the User to the Project.
While visiting the Youth Dialogue Website Platform website or using our Services the Consortium is also processing online identifiers such as IP address, log files, and/or any other information necessary to reproduce electronic statements created by the User when using the Services of the Youth Dialogue Website Platform and for the identification of the User in case of a legal dispute.
Purpose of data processing
The above-mentioned types of personal data are processed for the following purposes
to provide the User with the Services available on Youth Dialogue Website Platform;
– to comply with legal obligations
– to exercise or defend the rights and interests of a Partner or of the Youth Dialogue Website Platform project as a whole protected by law
– to ensure the proper functioning of the Youth Dialogue Website Platform website, including ensuring network and information security;
The Youth Dialogue Website Platform website takes due care and responsibility for the protection of the User’s information, which has come to its knowledge in the course of providing the Services, except in the event of force majeure or actions for damage by third parties.
Legal criteria for data processing
The data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for a specific purpose;
The data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the User is a party, in cases where the Services available on our Site are provided to the User;
The data processing operations are conducted according to the same criteria that were part of the steps at the time of the User’s request before the conclusion of the contract – for example, when the User registers on the Site;
Data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by a Partner or the Youth Dialogue Website Platform – such as: in the event of a legal dispute; preventing or investigating unauthorised access to the User’s account; protecting the User from damaging actions and ensuring the User’s personal safety;
Recipients or types of recipients of personal data
User’s personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in certain sporadic cases where data controllers must comply with legal obligations or must protect their rights. The Youth Dialogue Website Platform website may disclose the User’s personal data in cases where express consent has been given at the time of registration or at a later stage; or where this information is required by state authorities, judicial bodies or public officials who are competent and authorised under current legislation to request and obtain this information in accordance with the procedures established by law. In the event that the User or third parties under his/her control have committed actions for damages under the Terms and Conditions of Use or have violated certain rights or legal interests of third parties, the Youth Dialogue Website Platform website is authorized to provide the relevant competent authorities with the User’s data in order to undertake the necessary legal procedures, in accordance with the law in force.
The above-mentioned types of personal data can only be accessed by the administrators of the Youth Dialogue Website Platform website.
As the Site is developed by the Erasmus + Programme, only data in anonymous form (statistical) data will be provided to the European Commission.
Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organisations
The data controller has no intention of transferring your personal data to data controllers or data processors established in third countries or international organisations.
Should cases of data transfer to data controllers or data processors in third countries or international organisations arise, the data controller must keep the User informed. In any case, the transfer will be conducted in full compliance with the GDPR in respect of the transfer of personal data to third countries and only to the extent that an adequate level of protection is met.
Period of storage of personal data
Personal data is retained on the Youth Dialogue Website Platform Site for as long as the User is registered. After the User’s account is deleted, all personal data is immediately deleted. Therefore, the User Account will no longer exist and the account name will be anonymous, so all messages and posts on Youth Dialogue Website Platform Site will not lead to the identification of the data subject.
Users have the right to delete their messages and/or posts, which means that this information will not be stored on the Youth Dialogue Website Platform website.
For evaluation purposes, statistical data is kept for 5 years after the end of the project. The statistical data will not make any of the users of the Youth Dialogue Website Platform website identifiable.
Rights of the data subject
The following rights follow articles 13-20 of the GDPR, and according to the current legislation for the protection of personal data can be exercised:
– the right to be informed about the categories of personal data processed on the Platform, the legal fields for processing, the purposes for which the data processing is conducted, etc;
– the right to access the personal data processed on the Youth Dialogue Website Platform website, as well as additional information in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR;
– the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning the User or to supplement incomplete personal data;
– the right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) of personal data concerning the User, in the cases, set out in Art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR;- –
– the right to restriction of data processing – this right applies in the various cases set out in Art.18 of the GDPR;
– the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive all personal data processed on the Youth Dialogue Website Platform website, concerning the User in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data has been provided. This right only applies where the processing is based on consent (Art.6(1)(a) or Art.9(2)(a)), or on a contract (Art. 6(1)(b)) AND the processing is carried out by automated means.
Exercise of data subject’s rights
All Data Subjects (Users) may exercise their rights by sending a message to the following e-mail address: (add address)
In addition, each User has the right to lodge a complaint with his or her national data protection authority if he or she believes that his or her data is being processed unlawfully.
Links to other sites
The Project has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party services or sites.